Sunday, October 5, 2008

Been a while

Oh man. It's been, what, over a month since my last blog post? Whoopsie.

Well, I don't really have anything that interesting to say... I haven't drawn a whole lot lately, but what I have been doing has mostly been life drawing. Or, drawing from photos, I guess. Would you like to see some? Sure you would:

I love my fine-tip Sharpie.

Halloween is coming up soon! I need to actually get/make myself a costume this year, instead of waiting until the last minute and ending up not doing anything. My birthday is the 26th of October, so for my party, I think I'm gonna have a costume sort of thing. Presents and candy! Yay!

Umumumm... I guess that's really it. Hopefully I won't wait so long to post again. See you all later!

2 comments:

Andy Latham said...

Some really nice drawings here. God bless those Sharpies!

In the UK Halloween isn't such a huge thing, which is a shame because I think it's so much fun!

Ashley Barton said...

Thanks, Andy!

That is a shame. It's such a fun holiday. Who doesn't love free candy? It's really big, with kids especially, here in the U.S. What's it like in the UK?